Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Instagram for Android


I've been using Instagram with my old iPod for quite some time now longing for the Android version to be released - and finally it's here.

From the beginning I was really trying not to jump on the bandwagon of Instagram, but since a lot of my friends were using it I had to try it out.
The effects were good, but I was told that it was the community itself that made it so much fun to use - and I definetely agree on this point. Althought there's plenty of similar apps available for Android, they just lack that - and this is basically what makes Instagram what it is today.

So, the UI is nice and clean, in my opinion better than the iOS version. The effects are good and the app is very simple to use - which makes you share with ease.

I'm happy it's finally here and speaking of happy, today's my birthday!

/P

No comments:

Post a Comment